Natural rose water is an important constituent in various cosmetic and medical preparations.
In addition, they are also used in perfumes and attar.
Natural rose water is an important constituent in various cosmetic and medical preparations. In addition, they are also used in perfumes and attar.
Having very distinctive flavor, natural rose water has distinctive benefits on skincare. It cleanses and moisturizes the skin and is very effective for sensitive skin.
Natural rose water is a natural skin toner and rejuvenates skin after a stressful day. The rose water is prepared without using any chemical or preservative, therefore ensuring real benefit of rose water without any harmful effect.
Rosewater is a distilled water of roses. Made by steam distillation, which smells heavenly and tastes delicious.
- Cool, refreshing and reduces inflammation in redness in the eyes.
- Rose decoction is an effective gargle for ulcers in the mouth.
- Effective skin tonic and clears blemishes has a calming effect in acne and sunburns.
- Good for dry, inflamed, mature and sensitive skin.
- Used as a facial wash, keeps refresh and skin moisturized.
- Mist over the face to set makeup.
- Used as a flavoring in fancy Greek pastries, puddings, cakes and etc.
- Nature’s finest beauty tonic.
- Rosewater combined with glycerin is one of the world’s most widely used hand lotions.
- Inhaling rose smell relaxes the brain and heart.
- Natural deodorant may be used as a cologne.
- Natural toner that balances the skin after daily cleansing or facial.